Flying fish HITSUMABUSHI
flying fish Hitsumabushi is a popular dish of our restaurant. It is similar to the 'Teriyaki' taste. It is chopped 'kabayaki' flying fish on rice served in a lacquer ware container called 'Hitsu' You can enjoy this dish in three unique ways.
- SET MENU
・side dish of the day
・Japanese style pickles
comes with a small salad
- TOBI-UO Pasta
- Local Flying-fish pasta. First， enjoy as is，then add house made Ponzu(citrus soy sauce) to change the taste.
- TAKA-EBI Tomato Cream Pasta
- Enjoy the rich taste of the local shrimp
in the Tomato cream sauce . It’s a popular dish
for the locals.
- Neapolitan (with Onsen soft boiled egg)
- After enjoying Original Neapolitan，
you can enjoy mild with Onsen soft boiled egg.
- Local fish and semi-dried tomato Peperoncino
- It is very popular among female staffs.
The flavor of condensed semi-dried tomato and green chilies are delicious.
- Cream Pasta with flying fish eggs
- Flying fish are famous in Yakushima.
We made it in Mentaiko style using Flying fish eggs.
It goes very delicious with Shiso(Japanese Basil)
Japanese Set Menu
(Rice, today’s side dish, MISO soup)
- Fried Chicken Set
- Japanese style fried chicken， original soy sauce
- Chicken NANBAN Set
- Chicken fritter with vinegar and tartar sauce
- Chicken Cutlet Set
- Topped with grated Daikon/Radish.
Original Ponzu sause(citrus-soy sauce)is refreshing.
- TENDON(TEMPURA on Rice)
- Shrimp， local fish， Vegetables TEMPURA with special sweet sauce
- Hamburger Set
- Grilled Hamburger steak cooked in original sauce
- FlyingFish Cutlet Set
- Enjoy the two kinds of sause.
- Black Pork Cutled Set
- KAGOSHIMA Black Pork is famous & delicious
- Black Pork Steak Set
- Steak with local Sea salt， Red wine sause and Onion sause.
- Kagoshima’s local Chicken Roasted，then cooked with special sauce and Eggs.
Served on rice.
- GYU-TAN Set
- Ox-tongue set.
Grilled simply with salt&pepper.
House-made chili miso paste on the side.
- +165yen extra large serving Rice
- Rice balls (2 pieces)
- Small Salad
- FRIED CHICKEN (3 pieces)
- (only Lunch)
- Gin and Tonic
- Cassis Soda
- Cassis Orange
- Moscow Mule
Shochu is a traditional Japanese distilled spirit (on the ROCKS, with Water, with Hot Water)
- YAKU NO SHIMA
- MIZU NO MORI
- Large Beer
- Small Beer
- alcohol-free Beer
- Local Passion Wine ( Red， white )
- Plum Wine
- (with SODA， on the ROCKS)
- Lemon Wine
- (with SODA， on the ROCKS )
- Lemon Wine with Beer
- Glass Wine (Red，white)
- Highball (whisky and Soda)