Flying fish HITSUMABUSHI
flying fish Hitsumabushi is a popular dish of our restaurant. It is similar to the 'Teriyaki' taste. It is chopped 'kabayaki' flying fish on rice served in a lacquer ware container called 'Hitsu' You can enjoy this dish in three unique ways.
- SET MENU
・side dish of the day
・Japanese style pickles
comes with a small salad
- Flying fish Pasta
- Local Flying-fish pasta. First， enjoy as is，
then add house made Ponzu(citrus soy sauce)
to change the taste.
- Local Shrimp Tomato Cream Pasta
- Enjoy the rich taste of the local shrimp
in the Tomato cream sauce . It’s a popular dish
for the locals.
Japanese Set Menu
(Rice, today’s side dish, MISO soup)
- Fried Chicken Set
- Japanese style fried chicken， original soy sauce
- Chicken NANBAN Set
- Chicken fritter with vinegar and tartar sauce
- Chicken Cutlet Set
- Topped with grated Daikon/Radish.
Original Ponzu sause(citrus-soy sauce)is refreshing.
- TENDON(TEMPURA on Rice)
- Shrimp， local fish， Vegetables TEMPURA with special sweet sauce
- Hamburger Set
- Grilled Hamburger steak cooked in original sauce
- FlyingFish Cutlet Set
- Enjoy the two kinds of sause.
- Black Pork Cutled Set
- KAGOSHIMA Black Pork is famous & delicious
- Black Pork Steak Set
- Steak with local Sea salt， Red wine sause and Onion sause.
- Kagoshima’s local Chicken Roasted，then cooked with special sauce and Eggs.
Served on rice.
- GYU-TAN Set
- Ox-tongue set.
Grilled simply with salt&pepper.
House-made chili miso paste on the side.
- +165yen extra large serving Rice
- Rice balls (2 pieces)
- Small Salad
- FRIED CHICKEN (3 pieces)
- (only Lunch)
- Gin and Tonic
- Cassis Soda
- Cassis Orange
- Moscow Mule
Shochu is a traditional Japanese distilled spirit (on the ROCKS, with Water, with Hot Water)
- YAKU NO SHIMA
- MIZU NO MORI
- Large Beer
- Small Beer
- alcohol-free Beer
- Local Passion Wine ( Red， white )
- Plum Wine
- (with SODA， on the ROCKS)
- Lemon Wine
- (with SODA， on the ROCKS )
- Lemon Wine with Beer
- Glass Wine (Red，white)
- Highball (whisky and Soda)